Summer is here! Or at least summer vacation is. Summer falls on June 20, but I already have many things I am looking forward to accomplish. As a student who spent the last three months of spring semester worrying about grades and a horrible retail job (which I happily quit!), I rarely had time to do the things I enjoy such as watch television and play The Sims. To make sure I recover from spring semester stress, I have concocted a list of things I want to do this summer.
- Paint my nails neon orange
- Make cake pops
- Make every friendship bracelet in the Klutz book I just bought
- Tie dye shirts with my best friend, Yesmien
- Clean my room
- Donate unwanted clothing to Goodwill
- Finish watching Boys Over Flowers
, a popular Korean Drama.
- Go to New York City with Yesmien
- Play Secret of the Magic Crystal and The Sims 3
- Wake up early to get pancakes at Chips
with my mom
- Read The Hunger Games
- Do lots of window shopping
- Go jogging (almost) everyday
- Eat healthy and stay hydrated
- Stay in contact with the friends I made in Boston
- Drive 20 miles to get Sonic
- Go to “Cumbies” (A.K.A. Cumberland Farms) with my other BFF Ben to get $0.89 Icees.
- Go on an outlet trip with my mom to buy shoes
- Sleep… a lot
Closed off NYC street last summer
Additionally, I am going to Taiwan for one month during the summer and I am hoping to blog about the adventures I embark on while visiting my family! I blogged last summer and took lots of pictures and will probably do the same this year.