It’s the eve of the eve of Marathon Monday. Rejoice, everyone! How many times a year can you say, “Man, I can’t wait until Monday!” I’ve only had that thought four times in life. Bet you can guess what years those thoughts happened.
I don’t know that you can count this as a sunny Saturday. It’s freaking cold. Still don’t see any leaves out my window, either. Barely any buds. Bring on the damn May flowers already.
Here are my Saturday thoughts on this freaking—or maybe I should say wicked—cold day (for April) in Boston:
- I wonder how Bob Dylan would’ve done on American Idol
- Anybody else celebrate the DVD release of Deathly Hallows Part I last night?
- It was also Emma Watson’s birthday
- Does anybody really ever end up with his dream girl?
- Yes, those last two thoughts were closely related
- Seriously, Dylan would’ve been booted in one of those first Idol tryouts
- It sucks that so many people gain fame via YouTube
- This is a cold day to get married
- This is also a cold day to go streaking
- NBA Playoffs start today… another trophy coming to Chicago? Eh?
- I can see why people order food often
- We all need someone we can lean on
- Emma Watson
- If you want to, you can lean on me
- Ha, Dylan singing “It Ain’t Me Babe” to Simon Crowell—great image
- We all need someone we can dream on
- Okay, that little girl singing “Home” with her Dad on Youtube is cute
- It’s okay for dudes to say cute, right?
- Hahaha today’s audience would definitely not vote for poor Bob
- How many times do I have to tag Emma Watson in my writings before she reads one of them?
Can’t wait til Monday…