It’s been fun reminiscing about how awesome the 90’s were. Back in those days, the biggest responsibility I had was taking care of my Tamagotchi (which I threw in the trash because it wouldn’t stop crying). Now that I’m working in an elementary school, people are trusting me with their actual children! Not to mention papers, tests, presentations, having a social life…my point is it’s nice every now and then to pretend my life was simpler, like it was in the 90’s. I wanted to leave you all with some final thoughts about the decade we love so much:
1. I was pleasantly surprised to see how much Boy Meets World love there is on this blog.
2. I can’t believe none of us mentioned the Fresh Prince of Bel Air. That show was one of the funniest things on TV and like Boy Meets World delivered some heartwarming life lessons in between laughs.
3. Pokémon were pretty cool. The games never stopped being fun but the movies were pretty terrible.
4. Y2K was ridiculous. As a society I think we try to pretend that it never happened.
5. Does anybody else remember moon shoes?
P.S. To any parents who may have read this blog post, I would not throw your children in the trash. I promise you, they are safe in my hands.