So I am officially back from France and two weeks into my senior year. My semester abroad flew by and I cannot believe I am inches (around 6 months) away from venturing out into real life. Terrifying. Before I (maybe) leave, here is a list of things I still want to do in Boston:
- Go to a BU hockey game. Any game will do, but I feel like I have to go see one in order to say I was really a Boston University student.
- Go sledding down the fens on a BU food tray… yes I missed out freshman year and never did this (although I don’t know how possible it is any more because I don’t think they use trays in the dinning halls any longer).
- See what Boston College looks like–I hear it is beautiful.
- Go apple and pumpkin picking.
- See Salem, MA (I mean if I am on this coast I should at least have a look at the town famous for it’s witch trials).
- Listen to Elie Wiesel speak.
- Go to Harvard’s observatory and look at Jupiter (around the time of the solstice).
- Go to the Boston Symphony Orchestra.
- Get dim sum in Chinatown.
I’m sure there will be others added to my list but for now that is all I got.